Thursday, January 4, 2007

Today's goals

I'm sitting here at my desk on my work-from-home day and looking at all my hotspots -- ugh! There's holiday decorations and cards hanging all over and just stuff everywhere! I don't like this!

My first goal this year is to keep doing the good things that I do already (meals, laundry, activities, homework, billpaying, etc....). My NEXT goal is to start chipping away again at the clutter and chaos around me. I know that's a big reason why I just can't seem to think when I sit down at my desk -- the environment is too chaotic!

I've made myself a reasonable list of things that need to happen today and I'm getting started on it now. Hopefully, by tonight I'll feel like a actually made a dent in the chaos while still progressing on all the other levels of my life!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am with you. I have so much to do and now with a little toddler, I have no time. I should be doing it while he is sleeping, but I think I will procrastinate a little longer.