Thursday, January 18, 2007

6 Strange Things About Me.....

I was tagged by Trace to list 6 Strange Things About Myself. What? Only 6? Ha ha ha ha!!!! There's not enough bandwidth on the net for me to list ALL the strange things about myself!!! Here goes.... in no particular order..... off the top of my head....

1. I am a card-carrying member of the Spelling and Grammar Police! I can't say that I never make a mistake, but I do try very hard not to. Reading minor spelling errors and egregious grammar errors made by others in print drives me nuts!!!

2. I hate getting my hands wet. Hate it. Hate it. HATE IT!!! It's not so bad that I am unable to wash dishes or myself, but as soon as the neccesary task is complete, I dry my hands immediately!

3. I love gefilte fish! Now, most Jews eat "filthy fish" (as I call it at home), but I really love it! I eat it all year round and not just on holidays. I'm eating it right now, in fact! For anyone who doesn't know, gefilte fish is whitefish, pike and/or carp chopped up, seasoned, formed into patty, boiled and then served cold, usually on a bed of greens and topped by horseradish (either red or white).

4. I've never seen a Peanuts special on TV. Nope. Never. I know the theme song and I know all the characters and I've seen You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown performed by local theatre groups, but I've never actually seen any of the TV specials.

5. On the day I started Kindergarten, I was already reading at a 5th grade level.

6. I can't sneeze just once! I usually sneeze four or five times in quick succession.

Wow -- that's just scratching the surface of this iceberg of weirdness that is me!!! Okay, I tag Rachel, Dani and Anjali!

No comments: