Friday, July 6, 2007

And she returns to the bloggyworld!!!!!

No, I don't have a good excuse for my absence (other than the busyness of life in general).

Yes, I missed you all.

Yes, I'll try to post more often in the future.

No, nothing incredibly fascinating has happened while I haven't been posting.

Yes, there's the possibility that more interesting things may happen in the future.

No, I'm not going to tell you about them right now.

Yes, I WILL tell you if I have anything to tell.

Anyway, getting back to the business at hand..... it's Friday so here's a Friday meme from Five on Friday (well, actually, it's NOT this week's meme, but I'm going to use it in honor of the rainy week we've had here!)

1. Does the rain make you feel blue?

No, not blue. Contemplative, perhaps, which can occasionally get me thinking about things that may make me blue, but it's not the rain itself that does it. In fact, as long as I didn't have really great plans scheduled for outside, I really like the rain!

2. Do you find that rain ruins or improves your day?

It depends upon what I had planned for the day. If I'd planned a big hike and a campout, then the rain pretty much ruins those plans. However, I LOVE sitting around on a rainy day with the windows open so I can hear the rain, feel the breeze and smell the rich outdoors while I read a really good book.
3. Have you ever danced/splashed/ran in the rain?

4. What do you like to do on rainy days?

Oops. I guess I just answered that one!

5. Do you save for "rainy days"?

Sigh. No, but I keep meaning to!!!

No comments: