13 things I'm thinking about or need to do:
1. Board meetings - why do that have to be so gosh-darn boring and unproductive?
2. I really need to go back to the optometrist to check out the killer eyestrain I've been experiencing.
3. ADD - a teacher who works (occasionally) with CutiePie thinks he's ADD. We're having a parent/teacher conference next week to discuss it, so before then, I need to do my homework and learn more about diagnosing it. I'm not convinced yet.
4. Interrogatories - need to finish these for work ASAP!!!!
5. Emails I need to return -- very many of them!
6. I'm so happy that I'm going to scrapbook with a friend this weekend!
7. CoffeeFest - a group of my friends are all getting together at one of our houses on Saturday morning to have coffee, talk, laugh and let the kids all play together. This very well may be the best part of my week.
8. I'm very thankful that RockStar has a good job that he loves, but I'm sick of his late hours! He's been getting home around midnight more nights than not for the last month or so. It's very tiring! I told him that maybe he should find a girlfriend instead of working so much! I'm not thrilled about the idea of him cheating on me, but I bet he'd be home a lot earlier!!!!! (Totally just kidding about the girlfriend idea!)
9. BigRed is getting old. He's 11 now and really showing his age. Like most older Golden Retrievers, he's going white. It started on his muzzle and is now spreading over his whole body. When we met him nearly 6 years ago, he was dark red all over. Now, it looks like he's been standing out in the snow for a few minutes! He's still the best dog EVER and I'm crazy about him, but I just can't get over how old he looks.
10. Mothers Day. I still haven't gotten cards or gifts for my mom or my mother in law. Better get busy!
11. The state of the house. It's a mess. Worse than it's been in a long while. I really need to spend a little time on it this weekend.
12. Library. I've got a lot of books and CDs to return. I'll do it Saturday.
13. Summer Activities. We're not going on a big vacation this summer, but we do have a lot of fun things planned. Lots of outdoor concerts, parties, daytrips, and visiting friends and family. I can't wait! Plus, I just love the warm weather and the long days!