Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm a Spark Person!

Rachel recommended the website Spark People in her blog recently, so I went over to check it out and I LOVE IT!!!! It's a lot like Weight Watchers Online for those of you who are familiar with that! I did WW online a few years ago and had very good success with it, but I just don't have it in the budget to sign back up again right now. Spark People is at least as good, so I'm very excited!!! My daily goals for this week are to drink my water (something I always try to do but don't always remember to do), take a walk and tell someone about Spark People. So, consider yourselves told! One of the really great things about it is that it's not just for people looking to lose weight! It's also for people trying to live a healthy lifestyle! Go check it out!

4 comments:

Happy said...

I'm a member and it is a cool website! I like the food calculator! I used to keepit minimized at the bottom of my screen at work. Very cool!

Domestic CEO said...

See, didn't I tell you?!!! :)

Jennefer said...

Thanks for the link! I just signed up!

Anonymous said...

I'm a member. How do I find you?