Thursday, May 3, 2007

Here I am

Wow. Look at this. I'm actually writing something in my blog! How about that?

Why don't I write more? It's not that I don't have anything to say! Of course, I'm busy, but aren't we all? I need to make the time to actually do it! There's certainly no shortage of cute kids stories, interesting things going on around me, interactions with other people that have left impressions on me and other potential topics that I could write about. I just need to sit down and do it.

I remember when I was in High School and again in Law School, I engaged in a bit of "self-therapy" by keeping a notebook with me at all times in which I could just write anything as it came to me. Now, I'm sure I'd cringe if I read what I wrote about, but at the time, it really helped to just be able to write it all down. My life today is nowhere as stressful as my life was back then, but I think keeping my blog could still help.

There are so many other bloggers out there who put so much effort into each post. I'm so impressed with them, but I know that if I try to publish an essay in each post, I'll probably never post again! Maybe I just need to jump on and scribble down a few thoughts and then move on with my day????

If there's anyone reading this and you keep a blog, do you have a way of doing it? A particular time of day or a schedule for blogging? Do you have a goal for each post? Or do you just wing it and not worry about it? I'm just curious.

No comments: