Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Ideal Careers

Your Career Personality: Idealistic, Service-Oriented, and Future-Oriented

Your Ideal Careers:

Alternative health practitioner
Architect
Environmental lawyer
Librarian
Magazine editor
Museum curator
Novelist
Nutritionist
Photo journalist
Playwright



This is actually pretty funny! Of the careers listed above, I've considered becoming a massage therapist (alt. health practitioner), I am a lawyer and for awhile considered doing something like working for Rails to Trails or similar organization, I've always dreamed about being a Park Ranger (which is similar to a museum curator in a way), and I love to take photos of events (photo journalist). Hmmmm..... novelist or playwright....????? Yeah, I could see that! Now, if only I had some really good ideas for a book!!!!!

No comments: