Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday's Feast

Brought to you by Friday Feast........

Appetizer
Name something you would categorize as weird.

How some families choose children's names --- either using a single letter as the first letter of ALL the names or assigning names based on a theme (alphabetically or all cities or all flowers or all foods, etc....). I'd never tell anyone what to name their child, but still....... there's some strange names out there!

Soup
What color was the last piece of food you ate?

Beige and red --- it was Matzo Pizza. Yummmmmmm!

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?

8. I really like being alone for the most part. I also like being with people, but I do enjoy solitude! I usually feel very comfortable when I'm alone and I've even gone on vacation by myself and had a fabulous time! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Main Course
Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.

I will ABSOLUTELY vote for THE DEMOCRAT in NOVEMBER.

Dessert
Describe your sleeping habits.

Love it. I love to sleep. I spent many many years as an insomniac, so I think I'm just catching up for lost time (and lost sleep) now! Of course, I can't stay up as late as I used to anymore. I'm usually asleep by 11pm and up around 7:30am. Before the kids, I would fall asleep on the couch very often -- now, I make a point to go to sleep in my bed. I'll still occasionally drift off on the couch while trying to watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, but usually I do the bulk of my sleeping in my bed!

1 comment:

zunzun said...

I worked for a school office a while back and heard the strangest "theme" choices ever. There were two little sistes with the names "Alpha" and "Omega." Mom came to enroll the 3rd (whose name I can't remember) and she had a baby. She was already talking to someone about how she was keeping w/ the same theme and I jokingly said "is this one's "Beta" and she said "no...Gamma but we might change the "a" to an "e" to pronounce it "gemma" - I kid you not!

I also had a mom/daughtes group with the following names: Diamond, Amethyst, and Pearl.