Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The ABCs of me

I picked this up off Rancid Raves quite awhile back and never got around to posting it. Was it worth the wait? Doubtful, but here goes.........

A is for age: 40


B is for burger of choice: Either mushroom swiss or blue cheese blast, but it MUST be cooked medium rare. I know, I know..... I'm bound to contract some horrible food-borne pathogen like e. coli, but what's the point in eating it if you don't enjoy it? I prefer my meat to moo softly when I cut into it!

C is for the car I drive: Minivan. But, unlike a lot of other people, I LOVE my minivan! I love sitting up a little higher than a sedan (although still lower than some SUVs) and I love the flexible seating/storage space!

D is for your dog’s name: < sob > Since we lost Big Red last fall, I guess I don't have an answer for this. But, I've decided that it's time to submit our application for our next dog, so maybe my answer should be "to be determined"?

E is for essential item you use every day: Blackberry Storm. I've become totally spoiled and need to access my email and Facebook from every red light!

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Uh...... I have no idea. I really don't watch much (okay, ANY) TV these days. Although I do occasionally catch The Daily Show on Hulu. Luv me some Jon Stewart!!!! As my Bubbe would have said...."Such a sheyner Yiddisher boychik und klug, too!!!!!"


G is for favorite game:
Scramble, I guess.

H is for home state:
Born in Virginia, raised in Pennsylvania.

I is for instruments you play: None, really. Although I am learning Cello with HandsomeBoy as he goes through the Suzuki program.

J is for favorite juice: Tomato Juice (but only after I've added vodka, horseradish, pepper and hot sauce and garnished with a stalk of celery and a small paper umbrella!)

K is for whose bum you’d like to kick: Wow -- that's a pretty long list! I'm not sure where to start!

L is for last restaurant at which you ate: The Great Machipongo Clam Shack

M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit

N is for number of piercings: At one time, I had five ear piercings. Now I'm down to two.

O is for overnight hospital stays: None since being born.

P is for people you were with today: RockStar, HandsomeBoy, CutiePie, the three cats and now I'm at work.

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Hike, walk, surf the net, bike, read, housework, take photos

R is for biggest regret: Rushing back from Israel in '93 to get back for my next semester of law school -- I should have stayed and spent time on the kibbutz I'd fallen in love with.

S is for status: Married, awake, upright, employed, Independent.... what else are you looking for?????

T is for time you woke up today: 7am -- about 30 minutes behind schedule, but it all worked out okay.

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: Hmmmmmmm...... no idea what to say for this one.

V is for vegetable you love: Most of them!!! Especially grilled or roasted!

W is for worst habit: Chewing on pens (doing it right now) and procrastination (doing it right now),

X is for x-rays you’ve had: Dental, legs (born with bad legs that got worse in adolesence) and chest (walking pneumonia last year)

Y is for yummy food you ate today: homemade turkey fried rice

Z is for zodiac: Cancer --- yes, Perky is a crab!!!

No comments: