Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gotta love the lazy days!

RockStar got up early and went golfing this morning. Since then, me and the boys have been hanging out. I've been trying to get a lot of stuff done (laundry, freezing leftovers, cleaning up, etc...) and the boys have been playing. Finally, I shooed them outside to enjoy the great weather!

Later today, we're going to our friends' cabin. We've never been there before, so we're all very excited. It should be fun!

Until then, I'm just lazing around, going about my chores in a very unrushed manner. Even the cats are all quiet right now. If we weren't leaving this afternoon, I'd seriously be looking at a nap pretty soon! Maybe RockStar will drive and I can nap in the car? Possibly. I won't count on it.

Oh, and word to the wise --- if you have kids and you also have On Demand movies, figure out how to block them from buying movies without your permission. Yeah. Learn from my example. At least HandsomeBoy really enjoyed Bolt. He honestly didn't realize he was BUYING it. He thought he'd just stumbled on the movie. Silly me for not knowing that was going to happen. I chalked it up as a stupid tax for me and not a strike against HandsomeBoy. Live and learn.

Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone!

No comments: