Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's Feast

And here's this week's serving from Friday's Feast:


Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?


Hmmmmmm...... Maybe Jodie Foster? She's got a good voice - strong, clear but able to convey softness, humor and passion. Also, she does a good slight southern accent. I have just the tiniest touch of a southern accent thanks to the fact that my parents still had some of theirs when they were teaching me to talk. It's not much, but it shows up in a few words.

Or maybe Jim Dale, who read the Harry Potter series on audiobook. He's so good at doing voices and characters. I'd be very curious to discover what my "voice" and those of my friends and family "sound" like to him!


Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)


Could anyone see her endless worth?

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?


Geez. No idea. Not a clue. I'd be fascinated by any decade, I just wouldn't want to be anywhere a war was going on!

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.


So many. So many. Hmmmmmm..... I remember heading to a camping trip in high school late on a Friday Night and being crammed into the back of a car with my friends and Major Tom coming on the radio. I think it was the first time I'd heard it all the way through and thinking it was really cool. Yes, I'm showing my age here!


Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?


Warm water. Unless it's REALLY hot weather, in which case, I'll wash with warm water and then rinse with cold water.

No comments: