Friday, August 17, 2007

Dog Days

Here's this weeks meme from Five on Friday.......


1. Are you a dog or cat person?

Both, actually. I currently have 1 large dog and two cats. I love them all and they each give me a different kind of furry love in return.

2. Do you have a dog? Have you ever had a dog?

I had a dog (crazy mutt) when I was a baby, another dog (mean runted mini schnauzer) during my teen years and have had a wonderful, happy, well-behaved, loving Golden Retriever for just over six years now. I can't imagine NOT having a dog in my life now.

3. What is your favorite breed of dog?

I'll have to go with Golden Retrievers. They suit me well. They are, on average, fun, friendly, active, not hyper, smart but not too smart, well-behaved, easy to train, soft to pet, attractive to look at and very good with children. Of course, the personality of the individual dog is more important that their actual breed, but there are some breeds that I tend to like more than others and Goldens are the top!

4. Do you believe that dogs truly are man's best friend?

Works for me!


5. If you could come back to life as a dog, would you? Why or why not?

Sure! Especially if I could live with a fun family who would give me lots of belly rubs, treats and walks!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I would come back as one of my dogs too! How is K hanging in these days?
hugs,
Laura