Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday's Feast 9.21.07

From the Friday's Feast meme:

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?


I have to admit.... I'm not really "into" art. It's not that I don't like it. More like I just don't "get" it! I guess I'll have to pick dance.


Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?


My mother took me and the boys out to dinner a few weeks ago.


Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?


This is tough. I range anywhere from 3 to 7, depending upon the circumstances, the issue, the people involved and how my day was going up until then. I will say that I tend to be more "emotional" about things that don't matter as much. I'm much cooler about the big things in life.


Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?


I only spend about 20-30 minutes in a normal day responding to email. I spend much more time reading emails and blogs and cruising the 'net!


Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

In the summer, I try to keep it set at about 77 degrees and in the winter, I keep it set to about 68 degrees. When I'm going to be out of the house for awhile, I'll adjust it up or down to save money and energy. Of course, I also try to keep the windows open as much as possible!

No comments: