Friday, May 4, 2007

Five on Friday

This week's questions from Five on Friday:

If you were throwing an 80s themed slumber party...

1. What movies would you show?
Oh wow! Let's see.... in no particular order..... Ferris Bueler's Day Off, The Breakfast Club, The Road Warrior, Star Trek II:The Wrath of Khan, Footloose, Dirty Dancing, Aliens and Ghostbusters!

2. What kind of food would you serve?
Pizza, M&Ms and cookie dough (eaten right out of the plastic wrapping, of course!)

3. Which childhood friends and crushes would you reminisce about?
Ideally, some of those childhood friends and crushes would be WITH me! I guess my husband counts - I met him in 1988!!!

4. Which trends and fads would you lament most?
Three words ---- PERMED BIG HAIR!!!!!

5. What board or card games would you incorporate?
Back in high school, there was always a game of Risk going on in the kitchen at EVERY party, so I think I'd be duty-bound to dig one up and set it out for any takers!

No comments: